North Shore Billet Disc Brake Adapter +23mm
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
CNC machined from 6061 T6511 aluminum. Machined surfaces allow for better caliper alignment and a more rigid brake setup.
The Post Mount standard is universal to front and rear brakes.
Frames and forks that use the post mount brake interface use a stock size that varies from 160mm - 203mm. It’s important to check your frame and fork for the default post mount size before ordering a suitable adapter.
To calculate the size of the required adapter, subtract the frame/fork stock mount size from the desired rotor size.
Picking the Correct Adapter
- To go from a 160mm post mount to a 203mm rotor, you need a 43mm adapter.
- To go from a 160mm post mount to a 200mm rotor, you need a 40mm adapter.
- To go from a 160mm post mount to a 180mm rotor, you need a 20mm adapter and so on.
- For 2016+ Fox 36 and 180mm rear brake mounts:
- You will need the 23mm adapter to work with the 180mm post mount and a 203mm rotor.
- Going from a 180mm post mount to a 200mm rotor requires the regular 20mm adapter.
MODEL ID: DA0013-B