STEED CYCLES SERVICE
Our Service department is staffed with an amazing team of mechanics, who are here to get your bike riding the best it can be. We are happy to talk to you in-person, via email or over the phone to discuss your repair needs; from a simple tire change to a full custom build. We carry a large inventory of repair parts, and are well positioned to keep you riding with minimal downtime.
Please note that due to the volume of service requests, we are currently only accepting service for bikes purchased at Steed Cycles so that we can best serve our existing customers. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Annual Cleaning & Service - $180
Preventative care is the best way to keep your bike riding like new. With this service we’ll remove the drivetrain, clean, and lube all parts of it, polish the frame, align your brakes and true and tension the wheels. Plus you’ll receive 25% off any additional labour.
The annual service & cleaning includes everything in a basic service and:
- Complete drivetrain removal, clean in parts washer, setup and lube
- Polish the frame
- 25% discount on any additional labour [parts & external service (Suspension Werx/SRAM/Fluid Function) not subject to discount] Suggested add-ons:
- MTB: Fork & shock (lowers/air can) 50 hour service, pivot overhaul, brake bleed
- eBike: firmware update, diagnostic report, battery health report
- Road/Hybrid/other: firmware update (Di2/AXS), new cables & housing, clean & grease headset/bottom bracket bearings
BASIC SERVICE - $115
Think of this as your bike’s basic check up. We’ll set up your brakes and gears, plus give the wheels a true and tension.
The basic service includes everything in a safety check and:
- Adjust and lube gears
- Adjust brakes / clean and lube pistons
- Both wheels trued and tensioned in truing stand
SAFETY CHECK - $55
Give yourself peace of mind. This service doesn’t include any new parts or cleaning. It’s a simple check to ensure that everything is in working order. If we find anything we’ll get you an estimate.
- Complete visual inspection, frame, tires, cables and housings
- Full bolt/fastener/QR check
- Ensure all components are correctly installed
- Align handlebars
- Inflate tires to recommended pressure
- Lube and wipe chain
- Measure the chain for wear
To request an appointment or to ask our service shop a question, please contact us.