Dakine Syncline Gel Glove
These all-mountain mainstays are a must for the rider who loves it all—from long, backcountry climbs and the descents that follow to lunchtime rips at the bike park or your local trail network. These rugged men’s gloves feature ergonomically placed gel pads at the most critical contact points of the palm, providing equal protection while grinding up taxing climbs and pounding down rowdy descents. With gussets at the knuckles for maximum finger flexibility and four-way-stretch backing, the Syncline Gel Bike Glove offers the ultimate protection without cramping your style.
- Shell: 43% Recycled Polyester, 36% Nylon, 13% Spandex, 8% Polyurethane
- Palm: 41% Recycled Polyester, 34% Polyurethane, 24% Nylon, 1% Silicone
- Breathable, moisture wicking, 4-way stretch airmesh
- Durable AX Suede® palm
- 2mm Silicone gel pads
- Silicone gripper finger and thumb
- Touch screen compatible
- Microfleece thumb wipe
- Polygiene® Odor Control technology
- Adjustable hook and loop closure tab
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.