Specialized Romin EVO Pro w/MIMIC Women's Saddle
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
For as long as there've been saddles, women have been having issues with them. But where some see unsolvable problems, we see practical solutions. With our patented design, MIMIC technology helps create a saddle that perfectly adapts to your body to give you the support you need.
And when you combine this technology with the long-nosed, curved profile of the Romin EVO Pro saddle, with its FACT carbon rails and Level II padding for extra comfort, you get a high-performance saddle that's designed to help you perform at your best. It still features all of the Body Geometry design characteristics you know and love, so you can be assured of superior, all-day comfort in any ride position.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested to ensure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Innovative Mimic technology uses multilayered materials to maintain equilibrium and minimize swelling in soft tissue.
- Ultra-light, strong, and oversized FACT carbon rails.
- Level II padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails.
Part #: 27120-6103 (143mm)
Part #: 27120-6105 (155mm)
Part #: 27120-6108 (168mm)