Specialized Therminal Cycling Tight Women's
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Wintertime is the perfect time of year for cross training. After all, you rode your heart out over the course of the summer, so why not get a pair of tights that can easily double for other sports? Answering this question are our Therminal™ Tights. They're built without a chamois, so you can pair them with your favorite shorts for riding, or use them independently for other winter activities.
For the construction, these tights feature our Therminal™ fabric, which is designed to both insulate and manage moisture buildup. To do so, it has a brushed fleece interior with a light loft that pulls moisture away from skin to evaporate it at the material's surface. This loft also has the added benefit of insulation, which occurs by trapping tiny pockets of warmth between the skin and the fabric. The result? Consistent warmth that doesn't come with the risk of overheating. And to take this principle a step further, we've engineered the ankles to eliminate the gap between the bottom of the tights and the top of the shoes. This creates sealed interface with covers or socks to keep the cold from infiltrating the legs.
As for the fit, they have an articulated cycling design that conforms to the body within the cycling position. This means that throughout your movements, the fabrics will follow the body, not work against them. And as a result, these tights won't cause any chafing, unwanted rubbing, or abrasion.
For the insert, you'll find our Women's Body Geometry 3D Contour Chamois. It features a variable density design that places support and padding where you need it, not where you don't. And as a result, you'll find that it significantly reduces pressure on soft tissue and nerves, creating a ride feel and degree of comfort that's nothing short of sublime.
- Therminal™ fabrics feature remarkable insulating properties, astounding levels of breathability and moisture management, and a lightweight, brushed back fleece that's soft against the skin.
- Women's-specific articulated cycling fit is designed to complement the body throughout the positions and movements of cycling, which eliminates any unwanted pinching, rubbing, or chafing.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Body Geometry Women's 3D Contour Chamois
- Deflect™ UV 50+ protects against harmful UV rays.
- Fabric weight: 320g