Robert Axle Project 162, 167 or 172mm M12x1.0 Trainer Axle (TRA213)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- This Trainer Axle is designed to adapt your high quality bike to your wheel-on trainer. These are compatible with all the popular brands: 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo and more.
- Our first priority is building a precision thru-axle. Our axles fit into your bike as well or better than the stock thru axle.
- The axle is installed with a simple 5 mm hex/allen key. The same tool that you carry on every ride.
- The best part? When it’s time for your race or time to head outside, simply remove your bike from the trainer, remove the drive side axle end and go. Our axle is suitable for use on or off the trainer. Indoors or out.
- Important: Before you order, make sure your specific trainer will accommodate the width of your modern thru-axle equipped bike. Measure your trainer at the widest setting and measure the outside width of your bike frame. Our the trainer axle ends will extend 15 mm past your frame on each side.
Robert Axle for Trainers replaces your stock 12 mm thru axle so you can use your bike on a trainer.
- This axle is compatible with 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo and many other wheel-on resistance trainers.
- The true length of the axle shaft is 172 mm, but can be shortened using the included spacers – a flat spacer and a tapered X-12 spacer. This allows for axle lengths of 162, 167 or 172 mm. Please note: Thru-axle lengths do not equal hub standards. An axle has to be longer than the hub to fit in the frame. A 12×142 hub does not equal a 142 mm long axle.
- This axle has a 1.0 mm thread pitch.
- The axle shaft and axle ends are precision CNC machined from 7075 aluminum, and hard anodized for rugged durability.
- No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5 mm hex wrench.