Feedback Sports Pro Mechanic Bike Repair Stand
Representing the next evolution of our flagship repair stand, the new Pro Mechanic builds on the longstanding reputation of its predecessor, the Pro Elite. With upgraded clamp jaws, clutch components, and mast hardware, the Pro Mechanic is more durable, more stable, easier to use, and even more reliable. The updated front spinner knob on our patented Speed Ratchet clamp head makes operation even faster, and the revised rotating clutch internals hold bikes more securely.
This is the premier bike repair stand for mechanics who value class-leading light weight, a compact folded size, and rugged durability combined with unmatched stability, adjustability, and portability. Add a Travel Bag, Pro Truing Stand and Team Edition Tool Kit for the perfect service setup.
- Patented, ratcheting action seatpost clamp features spinner knob for fast, one-handed operation and a push-button release.
- Updated with more holding force, the 360-degree rotating clamp design provides easy access to any part of your bicycle.
- Frame clamp positions from 42″-68″ (107-180cm) in height.
- Secure clamp with micro-adjustment secures and protects expensive components and beautifully painted frames.
- New, rubber clamp jaw covers are tool-free replaceable.
- Clamp opening up to 2.6″ (6.6cm) accommodates the largest diameter frame tubes.
- Anodized 6061 T6 aluminum construction is ultralight, corrosion resistant and incredibly durable.
- Sturdy metal fittings and quick releases for a lifetime of duty in the field or at home.
- Stiff tripod base and rubber-coated end caps create ultimate stability even on uneven surfaces.
- Working load range of 10-35lbs (4.5-16kg) accommodates service on road, cyclocross, and XC mountain bikes. Maximum capacity 75lbs (34kg).
- Portable and compact construction creates a remarkably small folded footprint of 5″ x 8″ x 45″ (13 x 20 x 115cm).
- Available travel bag is water-resistant, durable and padded to protect your stand and your other equipment.
- Quick-release fittings make setup and storage fast and convenient.
- At 12.6lbs (5.7kg), traveling with this repair stand is easy.
- A full ensemble of repair parts is available for long-term serviceability.
- 3-Year Warranty.