Crankbrothers Mallet Enduro Pedals
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
• The ultimate pedal for enduro and trail riding and winner of a 2016 Design & Innovation Award winner!
• Large concave platform provides a secure and comfortable foothold.
• 6 adjustable pins per side to dial-in additional grip.
• Forged scm 435 chromoly steel axle, 6061-T6 heat-treat aluminium body with a 300-series stainless steel spring and 17-4PH stainless steel wings.
• Features traction pad technology - optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer.
• Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped.
• Chamfered edges to increase clearance and minimize strikes on trail obstacles
• 4-sided entry and superior mud-shedding design
• Customizable float & release angle (15°/20°)
• Premium enduro cartridge bearing, igus LL-glide DU bushing and double seal system for improved longevity and service life
• Includes premium brass cleats and adjustable shims
• 5 year warranty
• 52 mm q-factor
• 419 g per pair
CLEAT NOTICE: Third-party cleats are not approved for use with Crankbrothers pedal systems. Using non-Crankbrothers cleats can reduce pedal lifespan and voids the pedal warranty.