A drilled out lever blade shaves weight as well as improves grip. This is a full hydraulic disc brake system for drop bars. It sports an integrated master cylinder in the low-profile ergonomically shaped lever body. This brake is for single speed aficionados, the rider who wants simplicity without sacrificing braking performance. Using our Hylex Di2 Adapter Kit this system can be used with a Di2 drivetrain. Flat mount only.
- A hydraulic disc drop bar solution for folks that have a build in mind a little different to the norm; for single speed aficionados and riders who bridge the classic and reverent with speed!
- Updated drilled lever blade helps improve grip and helps drop a little weight
- Also available in Post mount configurations
- Full open hydraulic system with integrated master cylinder is housed in the low-profile ergonomically shaped lever body.
- Compatible with the Hylex Di2 Adapter Kit for non-single speed applications
- Hose length: (Left) Front = 800mm / (Right) Rear = 1800mm
- Separate bleed kit is required for hose shortening
- Ships without rotor and adaptor
- Pads utilize the popular Shimano M525/515 shape (ships with TRP semi-metallic)
- Colour: Black
Vendor Item #:
YH-HD-C811RHRB (Right - Rear)
YH-HD-C813LHFB (Left - Front)