Troy Lee Designs Sprint Pant
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Already without rival in the number of professional Downhill and BMX race wins collected over the years, the Sprint wont make things any easier for the competition. Focusing on how the kit fits and feels on the bike, we have revised articulation points and used lighter, more durable materials in the pants. All helping to make the Sprint kit even more race-ready!
TLD Race Fit offers a mid-rise waist, roomier cut, with a balance of performance and durability. Built from 90% Polyester/10% Spandex with a re-designed knee zone: slimmer profile, allowing improved freedom of movement and pedaling motion.
The Sprint Pant doesn't skimp on the protection, either - sonic welded thermo skin is applied to the inside right ankle, to resist chain abrasion, and more durable stretch fabric is used across the quads and around the rear of the shorts, to provide additional abrasion resistance in the event of a crash.
- TLD Race Fit - Mid-rise waist, roomier cut with a balance of performance and durability
- 90% Polyester/10% Spandex construction is both lightweight and durable
- Redesigned knee zone features a slimmer profile without inhibiting protection while permitting improved articulation for better movement and pedaling capabilities
- More durable stretch fabric across the quads and around the rear of the shorts provide additional abrasion resistance in the event of a crash
- Optimized rear mesh panels along the calves improve range of motion while increasing ventilation
- Increased resistance to chain abrasion through sonic welded thermo skin applied to the lower right inside ankle
- New side waist adjusters with Velcro inset into the body of the waist band allow for fit adjustments to be quick and unobtrusive
- Zipper flap design keeps mud and debris out
- Single TLD embossed low profile snap button that wont get hung up on your jersey; Velcro backing ensures jersey stays tucked-in
- Two strategically placed zipper pockets; 1 on the upper left leg, 1 positioned on the lower right hamstring area