Specialized Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon EVO
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
What is it about gravel that's so appealing? Is it the break from hectic city streets and cars? Is it the audible crunch of rocks beneath your tires? Or maybe it's just the feeling of adventure? Whatever it is, the Turbo Creo SL EVO is here to assist you further into the forest, down the gravel road, or on your next adventure. It features the same motor, battery, and frame as its road-oriented cousin, but takes advantage of tire clearance and adds in some adventure-ready components to take you wherever your heart desires. It's you, only faster.
The Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon EVO features out Fact 11r carbon chassis. Yes, that's the same one on the S-Works model, and you'll also get a Future Shock 2.0. For the spec, we included a 1x Shimano GRX group to take on shifting and braking duties, while DT R470 Boost™ wheels get wrapped in wide 38mm Pathfinder Pro tires to keep you rolling fast and free on either pavement or dirt. And for the saddle, you'll find that our fan-favorite Body Geometry Power Sport provides plenty of comfort, while the X-Fusion Manic Dropper Post comes in handy when the descents get a little hairy.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries—the Specialized MasterMind TCU on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With the Future Shock 2.0, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
- We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and female. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders. One that's comfortable and snappy on the road, yet features all of the attributes you'd want from a proper gravel bike—a long wheelbase, raked-out fork, and low bottom bracket that keeps the Turbo Creo SL EVO stable at high speeds and delivers control in corners.
FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm
Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare
Future Stem, Pro
Shimano 105, Hydraulic disc
Shimano 105, Hydraulic disc
Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting
Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t
Shimano HG601, 11spd
Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
DT R470 Boost, 12x110mm
DT R470 Boost, 12x148mm
Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, Transparent Sidewall, 700x38c
Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, Transparent Sidewall, 700 x 38c
Presta valve, 48mm
Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails
X-Fusion Manic Dropper, 50mm travel
Specialized Alloy, 30.8mm
Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
Custom Specialized wiring harness w/chargeport
* Specifications are subject to change without notice