Specialized Enduro Comp
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
* Initial Pricing, subject to change
In-Store Pickup Only
Dollar-for-dollar, the Enduro Comp is hard to beat. You get the same full-carbon frame as the Enduro Expert and Elite models, loaded with great components that include powerful four-piston disc brakes, a wide-range 1X drivetrain, and capable RockShox suspension.
- INCREDIBLY CAPABLE If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it’s because they share plenty of downhill DNA. A more-rearward axle path reduces wheel hang-up on big impacts. A low- and forward-positioned shock keeps it planted and confident-feeling at high speeds. And balanced chassis stiffness helps the front-end steer precisely and keeps the rear-end tracking like it’s on rails. Add it all up and you have a bike that laughs in the face of the steepest, rockiest trails.
- ASTONISHINGLY FAST—UP AND DOWN THE TRAIL Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you'd expect possible from a downhill bruiser. To start, we increased anti-squat, so the suspension better-resists pedal bob. Then, to further its efficiency, we re-directed the angle of the chainstay and upper shock linkages for a much more efficient design. The end result? Less bobbing, more speed.
- FAST STARTS WITH FIT Fast and fit aren't mutually exclusive, which is why the progressive geometry of the Enduro has been designed for going up and down. To start, seat tubes and stack heights don’t grow massively between sizes, meaning you can now pick a frame size based on both your height and your riding style. Pair this new sizing style with a slacker head angle, longer reach, and steeper seat tube across the line, and you’re left with a quicker and more capable steed, no matter the size.
FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, 29 S3 Enduro Race Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel
Rock Shox Super Deluxe Select Plus, 205x60, Trunnion
RockShox Zeb Select, Charger RC damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 170mm of travel
Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width
Specialized Trail Grips
Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm
SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM X1 6K, DUB, 170mm
SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded
Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 148mmx12mm thru-axle, 28h
DT Swiss Industry
Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3"
Standard, Presta valve
X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S2-S3:150mm, S4-S5:170mm
* Specifications are subject to change without notice