Specialized 2022 Turbo Kenevo SL Expert
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Power up to trail riding’s next level and dominate any and all trail monsters—the Turbo Kenevo Super Light melds the legendary handling and all-around big trail prowess of the Enduro with our Super Light electric support to deliver indomitable capability, light weight, and power to conquer more and bigger trails.
Carrying much less weight than bulkier e-MTBs, the Turbo Kenevo Super Light is hyper-responsive and just as willing and able to redefine big trail performance as our Enduro.
The Turbo Kenevo SL Expert has a stellar build that includes SRAM’s robust X01 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, dialed-in FOX Performance Elite suspension, and a high-performing Roval Traverse wheelset.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light motor/controller system is a full integration of the bike’s 240-watt motor and 320Wh battery with a radically advanced and seamlessly integrated controller. The result is massive power delivered, up to 20mph/32kph, to get you to the top of your favorite descent with just half of the effort.
- Our next-generation Mastermind TCU is your information hub, with customizable display fields including the exact percentage of battery level, and features our all-new, bar-mounted MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light geometry can be fine-tuned for wherever and however you ride. Six distinct geometry settings allow easy adjustment to hone performance in any terrain. Head angle can be adjusted between 62.5 and 64.5 degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light’s 170mm of Enduro-inspired travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp
Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9mm, S2: 125mm, S3/S4: 150mm, S5: 170mm
SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm
SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-52t
SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
Praxis, forged M30, custom offset
SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 32t, alloy
Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
Standard, Presta valve
Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
Roval DT Swiss 370, Ratchet LN, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
DT Swiss Competition Race
Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
FACT 11m full carbon, 29", full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 170mm rear travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot
FOX FLOAT 38 Performance Elite 29, Grip2 damper, 44mm offset, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, 110x15mm, 1.5" tapered steerer, 170mm travel
Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
Specialized MasterMind TCU, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
Custom Specialized wiring harness
FOX FLOAT X2 Performance, 2-position lever, 62.5x230mm
* Specifications are subject to change without notice