Specialized 2022 Stumpjumper Expert
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
* Initial Pricing, subject to change
In-Store Pickup Only
With the all-new Stumpjumper Expert, we've bottled up that "new bike day" feeling and put it into a radical new trail bike so agile, so lively, so in-tune with the trail, that it feels like an extension of your body. Levitate up the climbs. Decimate the descents. The Stumpjumper Expert is going to make you rethink how a trail bike should ride.
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK—When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. It had to excel on any kind of trail, for every style of rider. To achieve that, we went after serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone’s riding, and the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- THE SWEETEST 130MM OF TRAVEL YOU’LL EVER RIDE—We massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-round performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY—The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, more better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED™—Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight, And by light, we mean real light: 2,250 grams (S-Works, S-3 size, with rear shock).
- SWAT™—We introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those “oh sh**t” necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant.
FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, flip chip Head Tube/Bottom Bracket adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel
FOX FLOAT DPS Performance Elite, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 3-position adjustment w/ Open Mode Adjustment, 190x45mm
FOX FLOAT 34 Performance Elite, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 140mm of travel
Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35mm clamp
Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
SRAM G2 RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
SRAM G2 RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-52t
SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM Descendant 7K, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm
SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded
Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
Roval DT Swiss 370, Ratchet LN, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
DT Swiss Competition Race
Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3"
Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3"
Standard, Presta valve
OneUp, Dropper Post-V2, MMX lever, 34.9 (S1:120mm, S2/S3:150mm, S4: 180mm, S5/S6: 210mm)
* Specifications are subject to change without notice