Specialized 2022 Enduro Expert
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
* Initial Pricing, subject to change
In-Store Pickup Only
The Enduro Expert has always packed a serious punch and it's never been so true. You get 170-millimeters of the most capable downhill performance that gains elevation with surprising ease. Full FOX suspension, powerful disc brakes, and a robust alloy wheelset round it out.
- INCREDIBLY CAPABLE If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it’s because they share plenty of downhill DNA. A more-rearward axle path reduces wheel hang-up on big impacts. A low- and forward-positioned shock keeps it planted and confident-feeling at high speeds. And balanced chassis stiffness helps the front-end steer precisely and keeps the rear-end tracking like it’s on rails. Add it all up and you have a bike that laughs in the face of the steepest, rockiest trails.
- ASTONISHINGLY FAST—UP AND DOWN THE TRAIL Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you'd expect possible from a downhill bruiser. To start, we increased anti-squat, so the suspension better-resists pedal bob. Then, to further its efficiency, we re-directed the angle of the chainstay and upper shock linkages for a much more efficient design. The end result? Less bobbing, more speed.
- FAST STARTS WITH FIT Fast and fit aren't mutually exclusive, which is why the progressive geometry of the Enduro has been designed for going up and down. To start, seat tubes and stack heights don’t grow massively between sizes, meaning you can now pick a frame size based on both your height and your riding style. Pair this new sizing style with a slacker head angle, longer reach, and steeper seat tube across the line, and you’re left with a quicker and more capable steed, no matter the size.
FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, S-Sizing Enduro Race Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel
FOX FLOAT X2 Performance, Rx Trail Tune, 2-position adjustment, low speed rebound and compression adjust, Trunnion mount, 205x60mm
FOX FLOAT 38 Performance Elite, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 170mm of travel
Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp
Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm
SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-52t
SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM Descendant 7K, DUB, 170mm
SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded
Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
Roval DT Swiss 370, Ratchet LN, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
DT Swiss Competition Race
Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3"
Standard, Presta valve
OneUp, Dropper Post-V2, MMX lever, 34.9 (S2:150mm, S3/S4:180mm, S5: 210mm)
* Specifications are subject to change without notice