Pivot Firebird Pro XT/XTR Air
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The Firebird has one goal – to be the fastest. The fastest Enduro bike for our team riders, the fastest park bike, the fastest way to rail a top-to-bottom mega-descent – no matter whether that descent is in Moab or Morzine. Every aspect of our long travel 29er is tailored toward the pursuit of unbridled velocity, from its progressive, size specific geometry to the tuned perfection of its dw-Link suspension. Whether you’re chasing EWS podium glory or harboring a burning desire to tear down the sky in a supersonic plume of dust, the Firebird is your ticket to pure speed.
- Pivot’s full carbon frame feature size-specific ride tuning, leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot's proprietary hollow core molding technology to ensure that every rider from 5’2” to 6’9” has a bike that feels perfect and performs at the optimum level for their size.
- Long-and-low geometry for a confident, and size specific chainstay lengths refine the EWS Podium performance for different sized riders.
- Phoenix DH-inspired longer dw-link® maximizes the Firebird’s rearward wheel-path for erasing square edge bumps and maximizing control.
- 165mm of supple-yet-efficient dw-link™ suspension travel featuring a vertically mounted trunnion metric coil-over or air shocks combined with 170mm front travel for unrivaled suspension performance.
- Equipped with a 44mm offset 170mm-travel Fox Factory and Performance Series 38 FIT Grip2 forks.
- Ultra-adjustable Fox Float X2, Float X, Live Valve, and DHX2 coil rear shock options.
- Custom tuned Fox Live Valve builds allow for layers of tuning to allow for a plusher than plush feel unmatched by any other suspension setup.
- Adjustable geometry with a flip chip upper link mount.
- Compatible with both 29” and 27.5” wheel sizes without compromise thanks to the adjustable geometry for 29” 27.5” or MX wheel setups.
- Fits tires up to 29x2.6” or 27.5x2.8” wide.
- 12 x 157mm Super Boost Plus rear spacing adds stiffness and control.
- 31.6mm size seatpost match with the Firebird’s short seat tube with deep insertions for longer travel posts.
- Featuring the easy to find UDH rear derailleur hanger for peace of mind when traveling the world.
- 1.5” headtube provides increased front-end stiffness and tracking.
- Hassle-free, full-length, internal cable routing.
- All sizes fit a water bottle inside the front triangle.
- Pivot Tool Dock system compatible with mounts under the top tube and integrated into the underside of the frame.
Fox Factory Float X2
Fox Factory 38 29", 44mm offset, GRIP2 - 170mm
Pivot Precision Sealed Cartridge
Shimano XTR M9100 SGS 12-Speed
Shimano XT M8100 ISPEC EV 12-Speed
Shimano XT M8120 4-piston
Race Face Æffect R 32t
Phoenix Team Low Rise Carbon - 800mm
Phoenix Factory Lock-On
Phoenix Team Enduro/Trail
Fox Transfer Factory Series 150mm (SM), 175mm (MD-LG), 200mm (XL)
Phoenix WTB Volt Pro (Medium Width)
Shimano XT M8100 10-51t
DT Swiss XM1700 w/DT Swiss 350 hub & 36t Star Ratchet 30mm - 29" 15x110 F/12x157 R
WHEEL UPGRADE - ADD $100 MSRP
Industry Nine Enduro S w/ Industry Nine 1/1 hub, 30.5mm - 29" 15x110 F/12x157 R
CARBON WHEELS OPTION
Reynolds Blacklabel Enduro Wide Trail w/Industry Nine hub, 34mm - 29" 15x110 F/12x157 R
Maxxis Minion DHF 29" x 2.5" WT, TR, 3C, EXO+, MAXXTERRA
Maxxis Minion DHRII 29" x 2.4" WT, TR, 3C, EXO+, MAXXTERRA
Shimano XT CenterLock - 203mm
Shimano CN-M8100 12-Speed
* Specifications are subject to change without notice