Pivot 2022 Firebird Race XT
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Firebird has one goal – to be the fastest. The fastest Enduro bike for our team riders, the fastest park bike, the fastest way to rail a top-to-bottom mega-descent – no matter whether that descent is in Moab or Morzine. Every aspect of our long travel 29er is tailored toward the pursuit of unbridled velocity, from its progressive, size specific geometry to the tuned perfection of its dw-Link suspension. Whether you’re chasing EWS podium glory or harboring a burning desire to tear down the sky in a supersonic plume of dust, the Firebird is your ticket to pure speed.
- Pivot’s full carbon frame feature size-specific ride tuning, leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot's proprietary hollow core molding technology to ensure that every rider from 5’2” to 6’9” has a bike that feels perfect and performs at the optimum level for their size.
- Long-and-low geometry for a confident, and size specific chainstay lengths refine the EWS Podium performance for different sized riders.
- Phoenix DH-inspired longer dw-link® maximizes the Firebird’s rearward wheel-path for erasing square edge bumps and maximizing control.
- 165mm of supple-yet-efficient dw-link™ suspension travel featuring a vertically mounted trunnion metric coil-over or air shocks combined with 170mm front travel for unrivaled suspension performance.
- Equipped with a 44mm offset 170mm-travel Fox Factory and Performance Series 38 FIT Grip2 forks.
- Ultra-adjustable Fox Float X2, Float X, Live Valve, and DHX2 coil rear shock options.
- Custom tuned Fox Live Valve builds allow for layers of tuning to allow for a plusher than plush feel unmatched by any other suspension setup.
- Adjustable geometry with a flip chip upper link mount.
- Compatible with both 29” and 27.5” wheel sizes without compromise thanks to the adjustable geometry for 29” 27.5” or MX wheel setups.
- Fits tires up to 29x2.6” or 27.5x2.8” wide.
- 12 x 157mm Super Boost Plus rear spacing adds stiffness and control.
- 31.6mm size seatpost match with the Firebird’s short seat tube with deep insertions for longer travel posts.
- Featuring the easy to find UDH rear derailleur hanger for peace of mind when traveling the world.
- 1.5” headtube provides increased front-end stiffness and tracking.
- Hassle-free, full-length, internal cable routing.
- All sizes fit a water bottle inside the front triangle.
- Pivot Tool Dock system compatible with mounts under the top tube and integrated into the underside of the frame.
Fox Performance Elite Float X
Fox Performance 38 29", 44mm offset, GRIP - 170mm
Pivot Precision Sealed Cartridge
Shimano XT M8100 SGS 12-Speed
Shimano SLX M7100 ISPEC EV 12-Speed
Shimano SLX M7120 4-piston
Race Face Ride 32t
Phoenix Race Low Rise Aluminum - 800mm
Phoenix Factory Lock-On
Phoenix Team Enduro/Trail
Fox Transfer Performance Elite 150mm (SM), 175mm (MD-LG), 200mm (XL)
Phoenix WTB Volt Race (Medium Width)
Shimano SLX M7100 10-51t
DT Swiss M1900 w/ DT Swiss 370 hub, 30mm - 29" 15x110 F/12x157 R
Maxxis Minion DHF 29" x 2.5" WT, TR, 3C, EXO+, MAXXTERRA
Maxxis Minion DHRII 29" x 2.4" WT, TR, 3C, EXO+, MAXXTERRA
Shimano SLX 6-bolt - 203mm
Shimano CN-M7100 12-Speed
* Specifications are subject to change without notice