7Mesh Callaghan Merino Jersey
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Worn on its own, with a base layer, or as a mid-layer when paired with a jacket, the Callaghan is a versatile jersey, perfect for fresh road rides or off-season singletrack.
A top of two halves, the Callaghan’s interior is made from merino wool, and the exterior, a wear-resistant polyester. Blending the warmth, odor resistance and temperature regulation of merino with a synthetic outer allows the Callaghan to wick faster, and better resist the rough and tumble that comes with roadside tube changes and forest fly-bys.
Tailored with reassuringly high neck, and trimmed with an easy-pull full-length zipper, the Callaghan includes two deep, angled rear pockets, detailed with internal sleeves to safely secure your phone, and headphone ports for routing cables. Reflective details complete the top.
- Merino Wool Poly Blend (with a brushed backer for warmth)
- 35% Merino / 65% Polyester
- Fast dry, warm wool.
- Two large angled pockets on the back for easy fall/winter access.
- Two internal sleeve pockets inside rear pockets to keep your phone secure.
- High neck for extra warmth.
- Low profile overlock seams
- Headphone ports in rear pockets
- Machine Wash Cold, With Like Colours
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Hang To Dry
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Do Not Dry Clean