“The most successful DH bike of all time.” Santa Cruz weren’t shy in introducing their new V10 with those words. When you look back at race results, it is hard to argue with the pedigree of the V10: two Elite World Championships, one Junior World Championship, 14 World Cup wins and two World Cup series titles. More recently the carbon version was the first carbon DH bike to win a World Cup (Maribor 2010) and the first to win a World Championship (Leogang 2012).”
– Pinkbike, November 2012
The Lightest and Strongest Production Downhill Race Frame in the World:
– 6.97lb all carbon frame w/ Vivid R2C rear shock
– 26 inch wheels
– 8.5- 10 inches of adjustable travel
– 157mm rear axle spacing – easier wheel installation.
– New molded rubber swingarm and downtube protectors.
– New integrated fork bumpers with cable guide.
– New carbon upper link – increased stiffness.
– Forged aluminum lower link with recessed grease ports.
– Collet axle pivots – lock in place without pinch bolts.
– Direct mount rear derailleur hanger.
– Full carbon dropouts and disk mounts.
– Co-molded aluminium hardware on upper pivot and bottom bracket – no bonding.
– Race tested by Syndicate throughout 2012
Santa Cruz Bikes offers a number of excellent kit and fork options for the V10 Carbon. Please call us at 604-987-2168 and a member of the Steed Cycles Sales Team will be happy to walk you through all of the options and recommend the right bike for your intended use.