Whether commuting to work, exploring local singletrack treasures, or touring the coast with fully laden panniers, Tricross riders want the freedom to roam wherever they please—it’s their tool to explore pavement, gravel, dirt, you name it. Because of the ever-changing terrain they prefer, it’s important to have a lightweight, yet durable bike that gives them the flexibility to do it all.
Tricross Elite Disc is the perfect do-it-all bike for anything from trails to commuting to touring, with rack/fender mounts and secondary brake levers. Disc brakes for all-weather control, plus reliable 10-speed Shimano Tiagra components.
- New, lightweight, A1 Premium Aluminum, double-butted frame with Distance Commute Geometry features internal routing for brake and shift cables for low-maintenance performance in any conditions
- Lightweight, alloy disc fork is ultra-durable, and features lowrider rack and fender mounts so you can keep the water off you and your load well balanced
- Strong and reliable AXIS 2.0 Disc wheelset will keep you rolling worry-free, regardless of how tough your ride is
- Specialized Borough CX, 120TPI tires with Armadillo protection reduce flats and roll fast on paved or dirt roads
- Powerful and consistent Avid BB7 disc brakes stand up to the task, regardless of weather conditions or surfaces
- 10-speed, Shimano Tiagra STI shifters are smooth and precise, offering reliable performance and great value
* *Not all sizes available in all markets
|Seat-Tube Length, B-B Center to Top||460mm||490mm||520mm||540mm||560mm||580mm||610mm|
|Top-Tube Length, Horizontal||497mm||506mm||530mm||543mm||556mm||566mm||585mm|