From the freedom of the open road to events like a Gran Fondo, Ruby riders want to cover long distances in control and comfort, but they still demand quick and efficient bikes. These enthusiast road riders want to enjoy every minute on their bikes, so they appreciate the benefits of carbon and a high-quality spec package.
The Ruby Sport Compact is a quick and efficient, FACT 8r carbon bike, with Zertz vibration dampers in the frame and fork, designed to cover long distances in maximum control and comfort. Crisp shifting from Shimano 105 compact drivetrain and DT Axis 1.0 wheelset keep weight down and provide performance riders can appreciate.
- FACT IS 8r carbon frame with Zertz inserts features women’s endurance geometry and tubing for a lightweight, compliant, and balanced ride
- Ultra-light FACT full carbon monocoque fork with vibration-damping Zertz is stiff, responsive, and durable
- Shimano Tiagra compact crankset with removable rings, plus the always reliable Shimano 105 drivetrain for quiet and hassle-free shifting
- DT Axis 1.0 wheelset is significantly lighter than comparable-level wheelsets, these tough wheels roll smooth and fast
- Body Geometry Lithia Comp Gel saddle features generous padding and hollow Cr-Mo rails for all-day comfort and durability
* *Not all sizes available in all markets
|Seat-Tube Length, B-B Center to Top||363mm||391.5mm||421.5mm||456.5mm||486.5mm|
|Top-Tube Length, Horizontal||509mm||522mm||529mm||539mm||566mm|