From the freedom of the open road to events like a Gran Fondo, Ruby riders want to cover long distances in control and comfort, but they still demand quick and efficient bikes. These enthusiast road riders want to enjoy every minute on their bikes, so they appreciate the benefits of carbon and a high-quality spec package.
The Ruby Sport is a quick and efficient FACT carbon bike, with Zertz vibration dampers in the frame and fork, designed to cover long distances in maximum control and comfort. High-quality Shimano 105/Tiagra compact drivetrain and Shimano wheels keep weight down and performance up.
- Incredibly smooth, fatigue-free ride with FACT carbon frame, featuring OSBB and Zertz
- Ultra-light FACT full carbon monocoque fork with vibration-damping Zertz is stiff, responsive, and durable
- Body Geometry Lithia Comp Gel saddle features generous padding and hollow Cr-Mo rails for all-day comfort and durability
- Lightweight and durable Shimano R501 wheelset rolls smooth and fast
- FSA Gossamer compact crankset with removable rings, plus the always reliable Shimano 105/Tiagra drivetrain for quiet and hassle-free shifting
- Two color-matched alloy Zee cages and a matching Mini Wedgie seat bag for a bike that is ready for any ride, right out of the box
* *Not all sizes available in all markets
|Seat-Tube Length, B-B Center to Top||363mm||391.5mm||421.5mm||456.5mm||486.5mm|
|Top-Tube Length, Horizontal||509mm||522mm||529mm||539mm||566mm|