Since 1997, Steed Cycles has been at the leading edge of North Shore mountain bike culture. Additionally, we offer a large selection of commuter and road bike products and services. Steed is known for offering professional service and top brands to a sophisticated cycling consumer. The ongoing success of our organization stems from our uncompromising passion for customer service and our consistent drive to promote cycling as a fun, healthy and active sport.
We are looking for someone with exceptional mechanical and customer service skills, with an upbeat and outgoing personality. The applicant should have some past experience of mechanics or good basic bike maintenance skills. Qualifications would be a huge advantage but not necessary.
Some of the daily duties would include:
- Booking bikes in for service work
- Building new bikes for display and sale
- Working on repair bikes and custom builds
- Greeting customers in the store and on the phone, and providing top notch customer service
- Possessing a strong understanding of current product
- Actively maintaining store/workshop appearance, keeping merchandise stocked in service department and organized
- Cleaning workshop, warehouse, recycling and trash
If this position sounds like a fit, please email email@example.com with your CV and a brief cover letter. Thank you in advance to all applicants. Qualified candidates will be contacted shortly.