Two decades of evolution at Santa Cruz brought us here. An entirely new frame, new wheel size and new perspective on what a 6″ travel bike can conquer. Bronson is not some rehashed 27.5″ tribute act to anything else in our range. It stands alone as testament to the years of designing and refining at our old Bronson Street facility. Locked up for months of secret testing, Bronson breaks straight onto the scene as the Syndicate’s race bike for their Enduro World Series campaign. From Tazmon to Bronson… Santa Cruz continues to lead each new era. Welcome to our Group B. If you’re a spectator on track, please take a step back.
– 27.5″ (650b) wheels
– 142 mm rear axle spacing.
– New molded rubber swingarm and downtube protectors.
– 2 x bottle cage mounts.
– Forged upper link.
– Forged aluminum lower link with angled grease ports: offset for chainguide clearance.
– Collet axle pivots: lock in place without pinch bolts.
– Angular contact bearings: all pivots.
– Direct mount rear derailleur hanger option: standard hanger comes as stock.
– Full carbon dropouts and disk mounts.
– Co-molded aluminum hardware on frame pivots: no bonding.
– Carbon ISCG-05 tabs.
– Routing for Reverb Stealth.
– 73mm threaded BB: creak-free riding and easy installation.
Santa Cruz Bikes offers a number of excellent kit and fork options for the Bronson. Please call us at 604-987-2168 and a member of the Steed Cycles Sales Team will be happy to walk you through all of the options and recommend the right bike for your intended use.
MEDIA & PRESS