Specialized S-Works Phenom Saddle
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
The S-Works Phenom is a top-of-the-line, lightweight, all-terrain saddle that features a FACT carbon fiber shell that's specifically tuned for the stiffness required of racing. And with a rounded, anti-snag tail and the perfect amount of padding, you'll find it be more than ready for all-day rides both on-and off-road.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested to ensure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Super-light, EVA padding for comfort and support on longer rides.
- FACT carbon fiber shell is flex-tuned for support and ride compliance.
- Ultra-light, strong, and oversized FACT carbon rails.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails.
Part #: 27220-2003 (143mm)
Part #: 27220-2005 (155mm)