Specialized Enduro Frameset
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
If you’re looking to build the fastest, most capable enduro race bike, this is the frame you want to start with. The Enduro combines peerless downhill performance with surprisingly-quick acceleration. It delivers blistering speed, mega-travel length, and smart features that're big on performance. Get ready to go fast.
- INCREDIBLY CAPABLE — If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it’s because they share plenty of downhill DNA. A more-rearward axle path reduces wheel hang-up on big impacts. A low- and forward-positioned shock keeps it planted and confident-feeling at high speeds. And balanced chassis stiffness helps the front-end steer precisely and keeps the rear-end tracking like it’s on rails. Add it all up and you have a bike that laughs in the face of the steepest, rockiest trails.
- ASTONISHINGLY FAST—UP AND DOWN THE TRAIL — Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you'd expect possible from a downhill bruiser. To start, we increased anti-squat, so the suspension better-resists pedal bob. Then, to further its efficiency, we re-directed the angle of the chainstay and upper shock linkages for a much more efficient design. The end result? Less bobbing, more speed.
- FAST STARTS WITH FIT — Fast and fit aren't mutually exclusive, which is why the progressive geometry of the Enduro has been designed for going up and down. To start, seat tubes and stack heights don’t grow massively between sizes, meaning you can now pick a frame size based on both your height and your riding style. Pair this new sizing style with a slacker head angle, longer reach, and steeper seat tube across the line, and you’re left with a quicker and more capable steed, no matter the size.
- FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, S-Sizing Enduro Race Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel
- Seat Binder
- Alloy, 38.6mm
- Rear Shock
- FOX FLOAT X2 Performance, Rx Trail Tune, 2-position adjustment, low speed rebound and compression adjust, Trunnion mount, 205x60mm
* Specifications are subject to change without notice