The S-Works redefines how a road shoe should perform. Specialized’s lightest, stiffest Body Geometry shoe features unprecedented fit, comfort, and efficiency for racers in the Pro Peloton or riders who want the pinnacle of performance.
- New SL2 FACT carbon sole with A-Symmetric engineered designand TorsionBox technology is optimized to create our lightest andstiffest sole yet: 13.0 stiffness index
- Full Body Geometry features in outsole and SL Footbeds combineto reduce hot spots and improve knee/foot alignment
- New lightweight cartridge replaceable Boa® S2 Snap allows on-thefly adjustments for a dynamic fit with stainless steel braided lace;L/R shoe forward rotating to tighten
- Two independent Boa® dials optimize closure in each zone: Top diallocks the ankle and heel down, while mid-foot dial snugs the archand forefoot
- Minimalist designed Thermobonded upper with adaptive fi t is lightweight, durable and -brings a superior supple fit
- Open-back lace guides for easy on/off
- Replaceable heel lugs with internally recessed bolts for safety
- 3-bolt cleat pattern fits Shimano SPD-SL, Look, Time, and Speedplay
- Approximate weight: 210g (1/2 pair #42)
Looking for a new road shoe? Specialized offers the complete line of road shoes for racer to everyday rider. Check them out here or stop by the shop and we would be happy to recommend the right shoe for your riding style and experience.