Ride longer, more comfortably: This is the mantra of the Secteur rider. Whether training for a century or joining a weekly group ride, Secteur riders want a comfortable road bike that will inspire them to ride longer and build their fitness. Though they appreciate a bike that’s light and fast, comfort and stability is a bigger priority.
You can thank the Endurance Road Geometry, shaped seatstays, and FACT carbon fork with vibration-absorbing Zertz, for the Secteur Elite Disc’s super-smooth and responsive ride. Perfect for a Gran Fondo or epic weekend ride, the upgraded wheelset, powerful disc brakes, and 10-speed Shimano Tiagra compact drivetrain add efficiency and reliability to any road adventure.
- Lightweight, A1 Premium Aluminum, smooth-welded, butted frame features hydroformed, Compliance Plus seatstays for great vertical compliance and a confident ride
- Specialized FACT carbon disc fork with Zertz provides predictable steering and smooth handling
- AXIS Classic Disc wheels balance weight and strength; fitted with Specialized Espoir Sport 30c tires for a smooth ride
- Specialized Comp shallow drop alloy bar for serious performance; wrapped with non-slip Specialized Roubaix tape for vibration damping
- 10-speed Shimano Tiagra STI shifters are smooth and precise, offering reliable performance and great value
- Supportive Body Geometry Riva Plus Road saddle with Cr-Mo rails is a perfect combination of comfort and efficiency
* *Not all sizes available in all markets
|Seat-Tube Length, B-B Center to Top||418mm||447mm||466mm||485mm||510mm||535mm|
|Top-Tube Length, Horizontal||518mm||537mm||548mm||565mm||582mm||600mm|