Since 1997, Steed Cycles has been at the leading edge of North Shore mountain bike culture. Additionally, we offer a large selection of commuter and road bike products and services. Steed is known for offering professional service and top brands to a sophisticated cycling consumer. The ongoing success of our organization stems from our uncompromising passion for customer service and our consistent drive to promote cycling as a fun, healthy and active sport.
With the recent expansion and renovation we are looking for some new staff members to join us. We are looking for someone with exceptional customer service skills, with an upbeat and outgoing personality. The applicant should have some knowledge of cycling products including high end Road Bikes, Bike Fit, Ladies bikes, clothing and an interest in cycling and outdoor sports. We would like to see some previous retail or customer service experience.
Some of the daily duties would include:
- Processing sales transactions
- Greeting customers in the store and on the phone, and providing top notch customer service
- Possessing a strong understanding of current product
- Actively maintaining store appearance, keeping merchandise stocked and organized
- Assisting with re-stocking and pricing duties, including sale preparation as required
- Road Bike knowledge including new technology
- Bike fitting skills or the ability to understand and learn
- Knowledge of Ladies Road, Mountain Bikes, clothing and accessories
If this position sounds like a fit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief cover letter. Thank you in advance to all applicants. Qualified candidates will be contacted shortly.