Jobs: Full Time Sales Associates
Full Time Sales Associates
Since 1997, Steed Cycles has been at the leading edge of North Shore mountain bike culture. Additionally, we offer a large selection of commuter and road bike products and services. Steed is known for offering professional service and top brands to a sophisticated cycling consumer. The ongoing success of our organization stems from our uncompromising passion for customer service and our consistent drive to promote cycling as a fun, healthy and active sport.
We are looking for someone with exceptional customer service skills, with an upbeat and outgoing personality. The applicant should have some knowledge of cycling products and an interest in cycling and outdoor sports. We would like to see some previous retail (Bicycle Industry not necessary) or customer service experience.
Some of the daily duties would include:
- Processing sales transactions
- Greeting customers in the store and on the phone, and providing top notch customer service
- Computer and Email skills
- Possessing a strong understanding of current product
- Actively maintaining store appearance, keeping merchandise stocked and organized
- Assisting with re-stocking and pricing duties, including sale preparation as required
A background in the following would be of great benefit:
- Road and Mountain Bikes and Bike Fits
- Custom Builds and Hi-End Road/Mtb bike equipment
- Customer Service based position in Retail.
We have 3 positions available for the right candidates. We are looking for a Road Bike Specialist, Mtb Specialist and Womens Bike/Clothing Specialist. Full training and Product Knowledge will be given to the right candidates.
If these position sounds like a fit, please email email@example.com with your Resume and a brief cover letter or drop it off at the store. Thank you in advance to all applicants. Qualified candidates will be contacted shortly.