Race Face Chute water-proof jackets now in stock. Are you looking for a winter riding jacket that can stack up against the long and wet North Shore winters? This is the one.
– Storm Lite Fabric
– 10,000mm; 5,000g/m2. 3-ply, soft hand Polyester fabric is DWR treated, laminated to a water-proof breathable membrane and backed by lightweight mesh. Fully – seam sealed to keep water out.
– Attached Hood – The 3-point adjustable hood has bungee cord on each side of the hood and a third in back to cinch down with ease when not in use.
– Brim stiffener at front.
– Adjustable waist system – Easy-adjust cinch cord and release at inner hem.
– High collar with brushed tricot lined chin-guard and zipper garage – Provides comfort and protection from the elements.
– Welded UnderArm Zipper Vents – custom pullers offer zipper control with gloved hands to maximize air circulation and cool your core mid-ride.
– Velcro cuff closure – Keeps snow, wind, and rain from seeping in at the wrists.
– Hand warmer pockets.
– Internal media pocket – Easy to access welded pocket keeps your MP3 player, iPhone, or other valuables secure and dry.
We have a great selection of sizes available. Stop by the shop today and try one on!