During this 15-step process, the Fit Specialist will personalize your bike position and equipment choice. In the end, saddle selection and position, shoes, footbeds, cleat position, and handlebar position are all optimized to your body.
Bike Sizing $60
Get off to a good start with your new bike.
- Select the correct size frame
- Adjust saddle height (heel to spindle at point of terminal extension)
- Adjust saddle set-back
- Bar position and rotation
Establishes neutral position on the bike and is the baseline for future adjustments.
Complimentary with Steed bike purchase
6 Step Fit For Comfort $120
Want to be more comfortable riding your bike? This fit is for you.
- Foot point of contact (shoe, foot bed and cleat evaluation and correction)
- Saddle point of contact (Ischial tuberosity measurement using Ass-O-Meter™ and saddle selection if necessary)
Establishing corrected foot and saddle points of contact necessitates re-evaluation of points 2, 3 and 4 from “Bike Sizing”.
Body Geometry Fit $240
Do you want to take your cycling to the next level? This fit is for you.
The Specialized Body Geometry Fit is the most comprehensive process to establish the best fit between you and your bike, given your physiology and cycling goals.
The process begins with a 22 Step Assessment to identify your fit parameters. Injury history, experience and goals are discussed.
Once the assessment is completed, the comprehensive 15 Step Body Geometry Fit is performed.